The organizations below are important to me. Feeling generous? Make a donation to one of them that moves you today!
- Autism Speaks – “Autism Speaks was founded in February 2005 by Bob and Suzanne Wright, grandparents of a child with autism. Their longtime friend Bernie Marcus donated $25 million to help financially launch the organization. Since then, Autism Speaks has grown into the world’s leading autism science and advocacy organization, dedicated to funding research into the causes, prevention, treatments and a cure for autism; increasing awareness of autism spectrum disorders; and advocating for the needs of individuals with autism and their families. We are proud of what we’ve been able to accomplish and look forward to continued successes in the years ahead.”
- Bender Consulting Services – “At Bender Consulting Services, Inc. our mission is to recruit and hire people with disabilities for competitive career opportunities in the public and private sectors.”
- The Candlelight Concert for Epilepsy Awareness – “A concert series to raise awareness and spread the facts about epilepsy. Grown from a house concert series in Pennington NJ, they are now held at Trinity United Methodist in Ewing. A very wonderful space with amazing acoustics! Shows usually last about 2 1/2 hours including the opening set. There is usually a brief speaker talking about epilepsy, and the Epilepsy Foundation of New Jersey is on hand with information & to accept donations. Or, you can simply come & enjoy the music! ALL ARE WELCOME!!”
- The Epilepsy Foundation – “The mission of the Epilepsy Foundation is to stop seizures and SUDEP, find a cure and overcome the challenges created by epilepsy through efforts including education, advocacy and research to accelerate ideas into therapies.”
- Music Therapy – “Music Therapy is the clinical and evidence-based use of music interventions to accomplish individualized goals within a therapeutic relationship by a credentialed professional who has completed an approved music therapy program.”